Morgan Family Bible
Washington County, Kentucky
Recorded as shown in Declaration of Jesse Peters, executor of Phillip Morgan.
- Reuben Morgan, son of Phillip Morgan and Mary Morgan, his wife, born September 1724, died June 19, 1781, aged 57.
- Mary Morgan, daughter of John and Jane Wright, wife of above Reuben Morgan, was born October 4, 1728, and died January 13, 1819, aged 91.
- Phillip Morgan, son of above Reuben Morgan and wife Mary, was born March 17, 1758, in Mecklinburg County, Virginia, died September 20, 1826, aged 69.
- Patty Morgan, daughter of Skippy W. Puckett and wife Mary was born November 27, 1759.
Children of Phillip and Patty Morgan
- Mary Morgan was born March 14, 1785
- Reuben Morgan was born September 9, 1786
- Nancy Morgan was born March 22, 1788
- Betty Morgan was born March 12, 1790
- Patsy Morgan was born March 15, 1792
- Sally Morgan was born October 9, 1793
- Lucy Morgan was born August 10, 1796
- Jane Morgan was born November 14, 1800
- Patsy Puckett Wright Morgan was born December 22, 1803
- Letitia Philips Raney Morgan was born February 18, 1806
- Patsy Elender Morgan, d/o Sally Morgan, was born September 29, 1815
- Son of Skippy Puckett was born May 31, 1762, died 1802
- Skippy W. Puckett died March 17, 1783
- Mary, his wife, died March 1809
- Starling, brother of Philip, was also in Washington County, Kentucky