Date of Marriage Bond – Name of Couple – Minister’s Return
Woodford County Kentucky
- April 3, 1850 – Ewin Trower to Louisa E. Johnson.
- April 6, 1850 – Johnson Miller to Sarah Shryock. I hereby certify that I, a minister of the gospel of the Presbyterian Church, celebrated the rites of matrimony between Johnson Miller and Sarah Shryock of the County of Woodford and State of Kenucky on the 7th day of April 1850. William M. King.
- May 13, 1850 – Benjamin F. Taylor to Eleanor H. Yancy. I hereby certify that the rites of matrimony between Benjamin F. Taylor and Eleanor H. Yancy were solemnized by me on the 14th of May 1850, J. M. Botts, M.G.
- Mary 18, 1850 – Hugh C. Spears to Susan Mary Munday
- May 29, 1850 – Christopher W. Veatch to Mary P. Beckam
- June 3, 1850 – Robert S. Gray to Mariah M. Ball. This is to certify that the underlined celebrated the rites of matrimony between Robert S. Gray and Maria M. Ball, the 4th day of June 1850, Enos Campbell.
- June 4, 1850 – Frank P. Hearn to Catherine Hiatt. I do certify that I celebrated the rites of matrimony between Frank P. Hearn and Catherine Hiatt on this 4th day of June 1850, H. H. Kavanaugh.
- February 14, 1850 – Richard B. Young to Jane E. Jennings. I do hereby certify that I, this day, celebrated the rites of matrimony between Richard B. Young and Jane E. Jennings February 14, 1850, William Morton.
- June 19, 1850 – John Allen to Fanny S. Derrings
- July 22, 1850 – Hiram Wiggs to Eliza Smithy
- July 31, 1850 – George W. Hawkins to Pamelia Sargent. I do hereby certify that I solemnized the rites of matrimony between George W. Hawkins and Pamelia a. Sargent on the first day of August 1850, J. M. Botts, M.G.
Categories: Marriage Records